Posted by Siyapatha Finance PLC MEMBER27 Sep 5:22 pmColombo 2, Colombo
Siyapatha Finance PLC wishes to announce the above job opening which exists in the Administration Department in its Head Office.
# POSITION : Administration Assistant
Responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support to the administration manager in relation to handling the utility payments, monitoring cost allocation, providing cost information for budgeting, renewal and reviewing the service agreement, vender contract and supplier agreement relation to all utility services.
# REQUIREMENTS :
- Arranging all the utility payments relating to electricity, water, cleaning services, telecom services, mobile connections, Internet and Data services, Courier services, Postal services, Transport and logistical facilities, security services, Outsourced staff services and vehicle rent and cab services, etc.
- Maintaining month wise database for all utility payments of Branches and Head Office.
- Identifying month wise cost variances and providing information for the management in order take decision.
- Review and renew of service agreement, vendor contracts and supplier agreements relating to utility services.
- Providing cost details relating to utility services for preparing annual budgets.
- Assist in developing internal control in relation to utility payments by preparing forms , tracking system and databases.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Passed GCE (A/L) with 4 subjects.
- Professional qualification/Diploma in Business Management, Banking and Finance, Business administration will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of performing general administrative function of an administration department will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent command of English and Sinhala languages. Ability to speak Tamil will be a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office especially in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Age – Between 20-25 years.
Remuneration: Remuneration package is negotiable and would be in line with the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
# HOW TO APPLY :
Please visit the http://direct-apply.com/Job.aspx?ID=10114
link and forward your application with a comprehensive resume with names of three non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement via ikman.lk or please email your CV The company reserves the right to communicate with the short listed applicants only.
Watch out for:
More ads from Siyapatha Finance PLC