Posted by The Beira Group MEMBER11 Oct 2:50 pmColombo 2, Colombo
Established in 1986, BPPL also known as the Beira Group, manufactures a range of high quality, durable cleaning products for both professional and household applications. Leveraging on its sustainable manufacturing and vertically integrated processes, coupled with commitment to consistent quality, flexibility have made us the preferred supplier for major distributors and retailers of cleaning tools worldwide. We are looking for a self-motivated dynamic individual with a high degree of drive and enthusiasm and very good communication skills to join us at our Colombo Office.
# POSITION : Accounts Assistant
# REQUIREMENTS :
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Fully or Partly qualified in Accountancy.
- Working ability in a fully computerized environment
- 02 year commercial experience in a Manufacturing industry
- Work experience in ERP environment will be an added qualification.
# JOB ROLE :
- Working knowledge in handling VAT/SAVT/NBT/ESC/income tax
- Should interact with suppliers and prepare and submit SVAT/VAT statements through RAMIS system introduced by IRD
- Capable of dealing all IRD audits and queries related to above
SKILLS & TRAITS
- An Intelligent, Result Oriented, and Outgoing personality
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be prepared to work with a high sense of responsibility with flexibility in working hours.
An attractive remuneration package with other fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate and will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
# HOW TO APPLY :
Please forward you CV with contact telephone numbers and names of two non – related referees to reach us within seven days to
Human Resources & Administration
Level 3 “Parkway” Building
No.48, Park StreetColombo 2.
Watch out for:
Experience life to the Fullest