Posted by The Beira Group MEMBER23 Nov 11:55 amColombo 2, Colombo
VACANCY - BPPL
Established in 1986, BPPL also known as the Beira Group, manufactures a range of high quality, durable cleaning products for both professional and household applications. Leveraging on its sustainable manufacturing and vertically integrated processes, coupled with commitment to consistent quality, flexibility have made us the preferred supplier for major distributors and retailers of cleaning tools worldwide. We are looking for a self-motivated dynamic individual with a high degree of drive and enthusiasm and very good communication skills to join us at our Colombo Office.
# POSITION : Accountant
# REQUIREMENTS :
• Fully qualified CA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with 2 years post qualifying Experience OR
• Partly qualified with minimum 5 years’ Experience in Accounting/Auditing
• Working ability in a fully computerized environment
• Experience in a Manufacturing industry is preferred
• Work experience in ERP environment will be an added qualification.
# JOB ROLE :
• Directly reporting to the Manager Finance on all financial matters of the Company
• Preparation and monitoring of Budgets, Cash Flows, Inventories
• Preparation of monthly statements of Costs, assets and monthly accounts.
• Presentation of monthly accounts at the EXCO meeting
# SKILLS & TRAITS
• An Intelligent, Result Oriented, and Outgoing personality
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Be prepared to work with a high sense of responsibility with flexibility in working hours.
An attractive remuneration package with other fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please forward you CV with contact telephone numbers and names of two non – related referees to reach us within seven days to
# HOW TO APPLY :
If interested kindly apply within 14 days via ikman.lk
Human Resources & Administration
Level 3 “Parkway” Building
No.48, Park StreetColombo 2.
Watch out for:
Experience life to the Fullest